SBP Jobs The National Financial Literacy Program for Youth (NFLP-Y) was launched by the National Institute of Banking and Finance (NIBAF) to provide essential financial education to Pakistani youth and school-aged children in order to strengthen their money management skills and improve their understanding of financial matters.
|Announcement Date||27 June 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||10 July 2021|
Details of SBP Jobs
|Associate Manager Monitoring & Evaluation||1||Islamabad|
|Sign Language Trainer||2||Islamabad|
How can apply?
Interested applicants must send an application form through surface mail. Please explicitly identify the post you are applying for on the envelope. Applications with missing information or that do not clearly state the position sought will not be accepted. Only those who have been short-listed will be notified. Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. There will be no TA/DA for attending the interview.
Within 15 days after the publication of this advertisement, duly completed Application Forms, educational documents, and CNIC should be sent to the address below.
- National Financial Literacy Program for Youth
- National Institute of Banking and Finance
- Sector H-8/1, Pitras Bukhari Road, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Phone# +92-51-9269829-3
- Download Our android Application Click here
- Join our Facebook group : Official Facebook Group
- Join our Facebook Page : Official Facebook Page